Sunday, November 29, 2015

Love Me Some Pie!

Good Evening All!
So, as everyone knows this last Thursday was Thanksgiving. It is one of my favorite holidays, cuz there's not much that's better than Family and Good Food. :) Each year my mom (and I) make my absolute FAVORITE pie. A Cranberry Cherry Pie! YUUUM!! So, I had decided to document the experience with pictures.
I actually mixed the filling this year. Usually I am a complete fail when it comes to mixing things. Any other person would have used a smaller bowl, because that big blue one was not actually necessary. But, knowing me, both mom and I agreed to go with the biggest bowl in the house to avoid spilled filling all over the counter! ;)
Mom is the professional pie crust former! I had tried to do the pinching thing to make the sides look all pretty and stuff... kinda didn't work. HA!

While this particularly delicious pie was baking, we made a Pumpkin Pie as well!











Thanksgiving just isn't complete without some Pumpkin Pie! I always eat mine with about 3 scoops of whipped cream on top :)
 All Done! And man were they delicious! There's still 1 piece of the cranberry cherry pie left, which I plan to eat as soon as I'm done with this post. Haha!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
And Pie cannot be talked about without Supernatural Gifs making an appearance ;) Cuz all Supernatural fans know just how much Dean loves his pie

 Enjoy the rest of your evening!
Taylor Kay 

No comments: