Thursday, December 3, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
How Lovely Are Thy Branches
 Put up the Christmas tree the other day! I had to try something different this year because I got a new little kitten and wanted to make sure she wasn't going to destroy my ornaments. On my actual tree I only have ornaments that I'm sure will not break if somehow the tree ends up on the floor.
So, I bought some garland to hang across the giant window in my livingroom to hang all my breakable ornaments on. I actually like how this turned out. Kind of scared that the garland will eventually fall down and break everything I was trying not to. Wouldn't that just be how it goes. Ha!
 I've also hung up lights on some of the shelves in my livingroom. Once they were up, I thought it would be pretty cool to hang some ornaments off of them too! This here is my bird shelf, so I hung my bird ornaments on it! 
 And on my horse shelf I hung all my fairy ornaments! I love these fairies!! Aren't they just the cutest?? My grandma started me on this series years and years ago, they come out with a new one every year. She also started me on the 12 Days of Christmas series (which are the bird ornaments in the last picture).
 Now that the tree is up, I wrapped the first Christmas presents last night! It's one of my favorite things to do, wrapping all the presents. :)

 My attempt to have the kitties pose by the tree. Haha!


Kitten Fuzz (left) and Little One (right)
Kitten has signed my presents by chewing on the bows.. Grr. Ah well! Cats will be cats!
Anyways, hope you enjoy your evening!
I will continue to watch the Packers lose to the Lions... These Packers... What am I gonna do with them..?

Taylor Kay

No comments: