Monday, February 8, 2016

A Valentine's Card

Good Evening All!
I don't have too much to say in this post, except that I started and finished a super small project tonight in a matter of about 10 minutes! Frankly, I think that calls for celebration because it rarely takes such a short amount of time for any of my projects. Haha!
Anyways, it's getting close to Valentine's Day and I have a gift for Leila but I needed a card
 So, I made one! Now when I say a super small project, I mean a super small project! This little card is only 3"x3". I figure she's a tiny girl, so she should get a tiny card. Ha!
It took me a while to decide on what punch to use for the bottom of the red piece. Narrowed it down to 3 different punches and finally chose this one! I am very happy with how it turned out! Super Cute! :)
Of course I gotta get her a little stuffed animal too. Found this bear at Hobby Lobby and thought it was perfect!
So yeah, there's my super small post about a 
super small project!
In other news, I am VERY excited that the Broncos won the Super Bowl yesterday!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!! I was worried, but the defense was AMAZING! I am happy Manning won another championship :) Anyways, hope you have a lovely rest of your evening!
 Taylor Kay

No comments: