Friday, February 19, 2016

Oliver James Has Arrived!

HE'S HERE!!!
That's right, Oliver James Nikolai has been born!
He was born at 12:32AM on February 19th, 7lb15oz 21inches long. He is actually a couple weeks early, but perfectly healthy! If he had gone full term, he would have been a 9lb baby or even bigger!
 Bri is doing very well, quite happy that he is born. Not sure she wanted to wait any longer. Haha! :)
None of us did
Lots of visitors this morning. My Gramma, Mom, Dad, and my Aunt Laura visited this morning. Then later in the evening Ben's Mom and sister Rachael and her daughter Scarlett visited.
Here is Oliver with Aunt Rachael and Cousin Scarlett. Scarlett was definitely curious about him :) Sorry, I didn't get any good pictures of Leila with him yet, hopefully I can get some and I will post them soon 
But we are all super excited to welcome little Oliver into the world! He is a little monkey boy too, lots and lots of hair. And it's not just on his head, it's on his back and shoulders and arms! He is covered in dark brown hair. Haha! We shall see if he keeps all of it
Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening! I am looking forward to a good nights sleep. Didn't leave the hospital until 3:00 this morning sooo I'm ready for some decent sleep :)
Taylor Kay

No comments: