Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here!

Christmas Time Is Here
Happiness And Cheer
Fun For All That Children Call
Their Favorite Time Of Year!
Today I wrapped this year's FIRST Christmas presents! I am SO TOTALLY in the mood right now!!! I would wrap all the presents I have right now if only I didn't have to work. :)
How fitting that the first presents are to my Mom and Dad! 
Buying gifts and wrapping them is one of my favorite things to do this time of year. I just LOVE it!!! 
I am pumped because I have almost EVERYONE done or I have an idea for them. :D :D :D I am early this year. HAHA!
Christmas Time Is Here
We'll Be Drawing Near
Oh, That We Could Always See
Such Spirit Through The Year!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! :)

Taylor Kay

1 comment:

lila said...

sure is!! Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!!
gorgeous blog by the way!
hugs
lila