Thursday, December 2, 2010

Birthday Present!

I know my mom's birthday was like 2 weeks ago and I only just NOW posted her present. What can I say, I've been busy with Christmas preparations! :) 
Anyways, I knitted this hat for my mummy! She knew that I was knitting it for her, but she just didn't know that it was going to be her birthday present. HA! 
When I finished it, it actually looked super small... I was upset. But I gave it to her anyway. There was enough yarn left that I would be able to make another one bigger. LUCKILY, it stretched when she put it on and it's a PERFECT FIT!!! :D I was ecstatic! ... Is that the right word? HAHA! 
When the new year comes, I am debating on challenging myself to knit one hat a day. We shall see how this goes. :) 
I LOVE KNITTING HATS!!!!!!!!

Oh, and speaking of birthdays, IT IS AARON RODGERS BIRTHDAY TODAY!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BEST QUARTERBACKS IN THE NFL!!! :D

Have a wonderful night!

Taylor Kay

No comments: