Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday... GO PACK GO!!! ... Would you like some cake?

Ok, before I go on a total Packers rampage, I am gonna talk about a cake that I made. :) HAHA! So, our choir director at church has now stopped being choir director. There was a thing said for him at a meeting today and I was asked to make a cake. So, of course, I LOVED the idea of making a cake! HA! 
Oh My Goodness... this is by far the most annoying cake I have made yet. HAHA! The main problem was... it was chocolate. Any cake decorator KNOWS that chocolate cake is the DEATH of all cake decorating if you don't do things right. Well, let's just say I didn't do it right. There was crumbs EVERYWHERE! I thought I didn't need a crumb coat... but I totally did! So what should have taken only 2 batches of frosting ended up taking 4 because I had to throw most of the first 2 batches out... :P 
But, with my mom's help, it all turned out just great! Everyone at church absolutely LOVED it! I am not much of a sweets person so I didn't try it myself... HAHA! Yeah... I know... Crazy. ;)

Anyways... Now it's time for...

PACKERS!!!
 Oh my goodness, I am so excited for the Super Bowl TODAY!!! 
Up above you see Aaron Rodgers doing his famous CHAMPIONSHIP BELT move... :) HAHA! Let's hope we see a lot of that tonight, yes?
 HAHAHA! Kind of a failed Lambeau Leap... But HEY at least he tried! :D
So my family is having FONDUE... is that how you spell that? HAHA! And we are having a few people come over from church. It should be a pretty exciting time! 
 Alright... How can you compete against a FLYING QUARTERBACK??? HAHA! If you can believe it, he actually completed this pass to someone... I think... HA! I am pretty sure he did. AWESOME!!!!!!! :D 
 I love the throwback jerseys. They look so COOL! My dad actually has an Aaron Rodgers one. It's pretty stinking awesome! And I love that the helmets are brown. They are brown because this jersey is from WAAAY back when there were those leather helmets instead of the new ones now. Pretty interesting, huh? Yes, yes it is! :)
That's right, Rodgers! You spike that ball after running in for a touchdown! My goodness... I sure hope we see a lot of ball-spiking tonight from the Packers! 

GO PACK GO!!!

Well, I hope all of you have a WONDERFUL Super Bowl Sunday!!!... Except you Steelers fans... HAHA!

Taylor Kay

No comments: