Monday, January 31, 2011

Where Have All The Staplers Gone... What Happened To Our Paper Clips...?

HAHA! I know it's totally random and has nothing to do with my post, but I couldn't think of a title for it. So, when I came up with using the song lyrics, I just HAD to show you all the song! :) It is one of my FAVORITE Veggie Tales Songs

Ok, down to business here.
Recognize the picks? 
YUP! There was a baby shower yesterday that I made cupcakes for. Those annoying little picks made a nice decoration for them. They are all frosted with my homemade buttercream frosting. I think everyone enjoyed them
 Above are some people who were at the shower. Below on the left is the NEW MOM! Her name is Maria. On the right is Karmin, who helped organize the party
AND HERE HE IS! THE LITTLE MAN! His name is Anastasios. He was 6 oz. when he was born and 18" long. He is such a tiny little guy, and so adorable! :)
 It was time to play the MOST EXCITING GAME... 
Pass The Baby! :) hehe!


 Anastasios and Annabelle. I just thought this was the sweetest picture! :) 

So, there was my weekend! Full of cupcakes and stuffed with cuteness!

Keep an eye out for any stray staplers... I am still looking for mine. ;) HAHA! 
Have a wonderful day!

Taylor Kay

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh he is super adorable. I got to hold a 6 week old who was about the same size on Saturday and he was adorable too. He is a premmie so I am sure he will catch up in size soon. Your cupcakes look wonderful too.