Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Strawberry Rhubarb Cupcakes!

 Oh my goodness! So on this lovely spring day in May, I decided to make rhubarb cupcakes with the fresh rhubarb that was given to us! What better to have on rhubarb cupcakes than strawberry buttercream frosting?? 

Can you say "YUM!!!"? 
 I was trying to get a picture of the chopped rhubarb in there... but it didn't work so well... HA!

So I am bringing these wonderful cupcakes to tonight's Knit Night! I hope all my lady friends will enjoy them as much as I know I will! ;)
Well, I am going to go soak in the sun while it's still around! (Supposed to storm this weekend, so I'm grabbing as much sun as I can!)

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!!! :)

Taylor Kay

1 comment:

Createology said...

Your cupcakes look delicious. The knitting group will really enjoy them. Enjoy that sunshine. We just had snow on Sunday and extreme cold with tons of rain.