Monday, March 11, 2013

Super Epic Cake Of Awesomeness!

Hey Everyone!
So, I figured since it is only 2 more days until my sister Brianna celebrates another birthday, I should post the cake that I made for her LAST year. Haha!
Check out this beast!
Oh my goodness was this a fun cake to make!
It was a 6" 2 layer chocolate cake with a caramel filling, frosted with my homemade buttercream, topped with crushed heath bars, caramel syrup, chocolate syrup, and rolos! WHOOOAAA!!!
 And just look at the mess I made
There was so much heath bar on the counters and... well... everywhere that I just took a broom and swept it all instead of trying to get it with a wash rag or something. Haha! 
And Bri had no idea what she was getting!
 We met her and Ben at a restaurant in Waupaca. 
She was super excited when we brought it out (from under the table. Ha!). 
 I'm not sure that I will ever be able to top this cake! But I shall try!
We are going to Marshfield this weekend to celebrate her birthday, so I will be making a cake to bring for the party! I am bouncing around some ideas that I am pretty excited about! :D You will have to wait and see!

Anyways, hope you have a wonderful rest of your Monday!

Taylor Kay

2 comments:

Vicki Boster said...

Are you kidding me?? That might be the most amazing cake I've ever seen! My birthday is in July--- "just sayin"- lol!!
xoxo
Vicki

Anonymous said...

I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. elegant cakes