Monday, March 4, 2013

What's On YOUR Needles?

So What's On Your Knitting Needles Today?
Well, today I have this lovely little cabled piece that will be part of a project I am knitting for my mom!
 I think I'm going to keep what the project is a secret until I start with the main part of it tho :) You will just have to wait and see! 

Also, mom and I went to JoAnns tonight because there was a Coupon Commotion going on! I had like... 8 50% off coupons!!! SO EXCITING!!!
LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT!!!
 There is nothing better to buy (other than maybe yarn) than your favorite brand of super good needles! HOORAY! Can't really beat 1/2 price, unless of course they were free... Ha! So, since my main interest is knitting hats, I figured I would buy the rest of my circular and double point collection so I have (almost) every needle I would need to make a hat! 
Life Achievement Has Been Reached
... Almost... 
Haha!
There's always more needles! And I love them almost as much as yarn!

Anyways, let me know what you've been knitting lately!
Hope you have a wonderful Monday night! :)

Taylor Kay
 

No comments: