Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Delicious Things Come In Small Cakes!

Good Evening All!
Tonight I made my chocolate buttercream frosting to ice a small cake. I don't make it very often, but it's DELICIOUS!!!
If you have ever tried one of those wafer cookies, the ones that come with 3 flavors (chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry), my chocolate buttercream tastes exactly like the cream in those chocolate wafer cookies! YUM!! They happen to be my favorite cookies, so the fact that I make a frosting that tastes just like it is AMAZING! :)
 That's right, I cleaned off both of the beaters when I was done making it. Haha! One time I made little frozen sandwich cookies by frosting graham crackers and freezing them. They were Awesome! But I have other plans for the leftover frosting from tonight, you will have to wait and see
 Here is the finished cake
It is a little 6" cake, Brianna's yummy chocolate cake! Nothing too fancy really. Excited to eat it!! But not yet :)
 While I was making the frosting and decorating the cake the kitties would not leave me alone. Haha! 
They are such silly babies
 Well, now that I'm in a sugar coma, I will lie back and finish watching Game of Thrones. 
Hope you enjoy the rest of your night! :)

Taylor Kay

No comments: