Sunday, January 16, 2011

GO PACK GO Birthday Cake!

 Wooo! GO PACKERS!!! 
So, my sister's boyfriend, Ben, is a HUGE football/Packers fan. So, I knew exactly what cake I was going to make for his birthday! :D
 This was my first try at making a cake that wasn't completely flat on top. Sure I made a circle cake and a heart cake... But NEVER something like this. IT WAS SUPER FUN! 
I had a great time making this cake and it turned out WaaaY better than I expected. :D
 What the cake was and stuff was kept completely secret from Ben while I was decorating it, and I think he was very happy with how it turned out! :)
AND DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS???
PACKERS ARE GOING TO THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D
It's all so exciting!
We... Could... Go... All... The... WAAAYYY!!!
Hope you all have a FANTASTIC Packer weekend! :)

 Taylor Kay

No comments: