Sunday, January 23, 2011

PACKER EXCITEMENT!!! And a couple of hats on the side! :)

GO PACK GO!!!
GO PACK GO!!!
 GO PACK GO!!! 

That's right! The Packers are going to the SUPERBOWL!!! This is all so exciting for me!!! :D :D :D I was too young to remember the last SuperBowl that they won, back in '97, so this is like SUPER AWESOME!!! 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok, ok, ok, down to business here. :) A friend at church just had a baby, his name is Anastasios, and the church ladies are throwing a baby shower for her next Sunday. Sooo, I just HAD to make a couple of little hats for the little man! 
Hehe! I just LOVE this little stem on the top of this hat!!! It is just so darn CUTE! :D So, if I had a hat with a stem on top, I just HAD to make one with a little pom pom too! :)
   I actually created both of these hat patterns myself. I used a pattern for a newborn hat just to see about how many stitches to cast on and what weight to use, but these two are my own creations! I am kinda sorta proud of them :) Haha! Should I feel bad about that? 
Anyways, it's a little late and I am tired out from all the cheering for my  
PACKERS!!!!
Hope you had a GREAT weekend! :)

Taylor Kay

2 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

We're huge Packer fans, so even though we've lived in Florida for the past 10 years, we cheered just like we did when we lived in Wisconsin. I have to say that the game was a heart-stopper, though. Geez! Thought I'd jump right out of the chair when Raji made that fabulous interception!

I'm sure you had a ball watching the game. The Super Bowl is going to be fabulous!!!

xoxo
Donna

Sue said...

Oh what cute little baby hats. I dont know which one I like better.