Monday, December 7, 2015

What's On Your Needles?

What's on Your needles tonight?
I am currently working on a blanket!
This picture is the best one for the color I'm working with. It is gorgeous and I love it! It is a very crisp dark green
Here is a picture that better shows the pattern, a zig zag. It is actually a very simple pattern and I know it's pretty popular. I see it quite a bit, whether the same technique is used or not I'm not sure.
I bought the yarn from Knit Picks! It's brava sport, which has become one of my favorite yarns actually. This particular color is called Dublin.
 Do you think I have enough yarn? ;) Haha! Hopefully...
So anyways, let me know what projects you are working on! :)

Taylor Kay

1 comment:

Judith said...

I am working 3 pair fingerless mittens to put into the church baskets for some elderly folk. Then on to a pair of socks for me. Love Knitpicks