Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween Already?

Hm, it's not quite October yet but the Halloween Costume stores are already open! 
Me and my long time friend, Skye, had quite the adventure looking through this fun and spooky store!

I would be all set for a Masquerade!

Ahh, Skye got herself caught in some trouble...

But NEVER FEAR SKYE!!! BATGIRL TO THE RESCUE!!! :)

By the way, Skye is wearing a donkey head and I am wearing an elephant head. WE ARE THE DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES! :)

Looks like Skye went a little insane and became a Viking. But what can you expect from a Brett Favre fan? BAH HA HA!

You could be mad, bonkers, off your head... but I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are. :)

So, it was a lovely day spent with a wonderful friend! :)
Everyone has to have at least one nutty friend to spend 2 hours with in a Halloween store.

Thanks for stopping by! 
And remember... Halloween is just around the corner! :) 

Taylor Kay

2 comments:

marie said...

Hi Taylor, I read about your blog on Donna's blog....it's nice to meet you!
I think this is one of my favorite posts ~ everyone does indeed need at least one nutty friend to do fun things with! It sure looks like the two of you were having a wonderful time!

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I am happy that you liked all of the fabulous finds. I am working on next weeks post blog hopping around now.

I can not remember if I told you the instructions for the blog award. You need to find 15 lovely blogs that you want to give the award to, and then post them on your blog like I did. You can also copy and paste the award button and post that on your blog as well.

On another note, you certainly have a positive and healthy outlook on life and what is important. Alot of little things are so important like knowing how to play, not matter how old one is.

Take Care Taylor~ Sherry