Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Knitted White Wednesday!

Whoo Hoo! This is my FIRST White Wednesday post! My mom does White Wednesday allll the time, so I was sure that I wanted to take part in the fun too! :)

For today's White Wednesday, I am gonna show some of my knit projects!

Here is a pillow that I made. It was super fun but it took an incredibly long time... 
mostly because I am just slow. :) 
But I am happy with how it turned out! It is super comfortable! 

Just a close-up of the basket-weave pattern

Ahh, I LOVE this cabled hat pattern! I made this hat for my Grandma last Christmas. This pattern was actually my VERY FIRST try at knitting. :) My teacher was surprised that I picked such a challenging project. 

This isn't a very good picture...

THERE'S a better one. K, this is my very FIRST knit project!
It had a couple of holes in it, but my teacher was able to fix it up so that it didn't unravel. :)




So, HAPPY WHITE WEDNESDAY!!! :)

Don't forget to look at all the White Wednesday Fun over at Faded Charm!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!!! :)

Taylor Kay 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Looks like you have talent-both of those will come in handy this winter. Welcome to your first WW