Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hats Hats I Love Hats!!!

I Love To KNIT HATS! 

Here is my latest project that I just finished last night! 
This is a beanie hat made with a seed-stitch pattern! 
It actually took me a long time to make... which annoyed me a bit. But it's mostly because I am just slow. HA! 
It can also be worn like a slouch hat! I find this very incredibly cute, yes? :)
And it's almost like it was supposed to be worn like a slouch too! Crazzzy
And don't I have the most beautiful hat model?? LOVE YOU MOM!! 

This is a yet-to-be-finished project
I just absolutely fell in LOVE with Lionbrand's Glitterspun yarn... BEAUTIFUL!!! And this headband was incredibly simple to make
To finish it, I have to make little bead strands to hang from the part that is folded over. I can't WAIT for this to be finished! I think it will look GREAT! 

I Love To BUY HATS!

Today, I hung out with my good friend Skye! That can only mean one thing... CRAZY!!!

Yup, we both bought ANIMAL HATS!!! Aren't they just the CUTEST?? I love mice!!! :)
Well... The teeter-totter was surrounded by a lake... 
But that wasn't about to stop Skye from trying to have some fun!
I'm sorry Skye... I tried to move the water... It just didn't work. :( 
You know... sometimes I can't help feeling like a mouse. HA!
Yes, I think this hat is DEFINITELY worthy to be added to my collection! :D 

I Love To COLLECT HATS!

I have worn hats for my whole life! And have conjured quite the collection.
I feel a little like that one book about the hat peddler. Any of you know that story? Well, it's no wonder it was one of my favorite books!  
I JUST LOVE HATS!!!

I guess it would be safe to say that I am kind of a hat freak in many many ways. :)

If you want to know a little more about my good friend Skye here, she has just recently joined the blog world! :) 
Here's the link: Fuzzie Bee's Meadow 
She is here to have fun, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Taylor Kay

3 comments:

Skye Rose said...

nice! you even got our animal hats in here too!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Cute photos love the purple headband!
Debbie

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I love it ! All of the hats. I really like the seed stitch one (your mom makes a very cute model) and the purple headband. Very nice.