Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Fall Of Summer

I recently did a little photo shoot with Skye to capture the transitioning period between summer and fall. I still wanted green in the trees, but I also wanted some yellow and a little bit of orange. 
I like to call it the Fall of Summer... pretty catchy right? :)

Isn't it just beautiful? I love the water
All these pictures were taken at Pamperin Park in Green Bay

This little waterfall is just the coolest. It spans the entire length of the river... Not sure which river though. 
I love those bright green colors! They look like they are just about ready to turn yellow

The wind blew Skye's hair just as I was taking the picture... PERFECT! I love it! :)
This is me jumping for joy because summer is almost over, which means it's that much closer to WINTER! (My favorite season.)

Taking time to smell the last flowers of the year
It was a nice day, very windy though, but nice! :)


My Recent Knit Project!
I just finished this little dishcloth tonight. It is the cutest! I love the little girl on it! 
I got the pattern from Rachel's Knitting Corner
I like knitting dishcloths because they are fairly quick and easy!
This one was especially FUN! 
I enjoyed knitting it very much! :)


FOOTBALL REVIEW 
As I said before in a previous post, I am a Colts fan! 
They won their game today against the Denver Broncos... WOOT WOOT!!!
Personally, I think it's because I was wearing my new Colts SOCKS! Aren't they just AMAZING?? ... I kind of have a thing for socks... :) 
And my PERSONALIZED Colts Sideline Hat! It has the number 18 on the side for my FAVORITE player Peyton Manning!!! I LOVE HIM! Ha! 

So, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that you have a great week too! Thanks for stopping by!!!

Taylor Kay

1 comment:

Createology said...

Very clever of you and your photos to capture the "Fall of Summer".
Your knitted dishcloth is wonderful. I cannot even imagine how you knitted the sunbonnet girl into the pattern. Happy creating...