Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cows Go Moo! - Day 18

Happy 20th Birthday, Savannah! :)

Yup, today is Savannah's birthday... so I made her a CAKE! 
In case you don't already know, Savannah LOVES cows! So what better cake to make for her than a COW PRINT CAKE!!! :D I can not take credit for the idea. Skye La Grew thought it would be fun so I tried it!
I knew it would turn out really cute as soon as I sketched the spots on! Tomorrow night we will be having a little get-together to hang out, eat cake, and celebrate Savannah being the oldest of our group. ;)
But oh my WORD! It was so hard trying to get the frosting to turn black... I pretty much had to use the ENTIRE little jar of black food coloring... it was getting pretty ridiculous... You can't have GREEN spots on a cow... NO! 
But, in the end, it turned out AMAZING and I can't wait to give it to her tomorrow night! :) 

Have a wonderful night!
Taylor Kay
 

No comments: