Saturday, October 22, 2011

Organization! - Day 22

Ahh, I just love yarn so much. :) It just makes me happy to come home from shopping with like 2 bags full of YARN! Haha! But just where to put it all? Well, I think it was about 6 months ago, I put up these cubes in my room to ORGANIZE my collection! Oh my word, it is amazing! I can actually find what I need now. Ha! Someday I might have an entire room just designated for my knitting or craft items. Lord knows I would probably fill it. ;)
Here's a picture of what it looked like before. Just everything in a bucket or on the floor spilling out everywhere. Very disorganized. :P
And NOW it is still a little messy, but at least it looks a little nicer. I can't imagine what it would look like if I didn't have the cubes. Ha! Quite a disaster if you ask me. ;)

 Anyways, hope you have a wonderful rest of your Saturday night. I get to go to work. Ah well, life happens

 Taylor Kay

No comments: