Monday, February 18, 2013

That One Movie

Has it ever happened to you where you only want to watch one movie? Like you have this whole library of movies and you only want to watch the one that you have watched every night for the past week.
That's what I'm feeling right now.
What is my movie of choice?
 
The Brothers Grimm!
Starring Matt Damon and Heath Ledger
 
Now, this has got to be one of my top movies. It is in no way based on what actually happened to the Grimm brothers (who wrote all the fairytales... obviously ;)), but it kind makes it seem like this is where they got all the ideas for their stories (which they didn't). But it is just a very fun movie and I love the music especially, and the acting. Heath Ledger is one of my FAVORITE actors, I love him and it is so tragic what happened to him... :( Anyways, I would recommend it to you, but its not for the faint of heart.
 
It's true, I have watched this movie pretty much every night. I fall asleep to it. Now, I shall watch it while I knit the rest of my GIVEAWAY slouchy hat!
 
THERE IS STILL TIME TO JOIN!
Haha! It's only the 2nd day of my giveaway!
CLICK --> HERE <--
to be taken to the post where you can read the rules, see the hat, and enter into the giveaway!
 
Anyways, hope you have a wonderful night! :)
I know I will because it will be filled with knitting!
 
Taylor Kay


No comments: