Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hooray For Cake!! - Day 19

 Hooray For Cake! 
I am kinda bummed that I didn't get a picture before I cut it... I forgot... :( Oh Well! The shaggy mum on the top is a flower that I learned how to make in my cake decorating class last night. I managed to put it on the top before I went to the party. Nothing like last minute decorating! HA! 
It was actually really yummy! Nobody noticed that it didn't have a bottom... WOOPS! Just a little one-time mistake there! Hehe... :)
 Here's the Birthday Girl Savannah! :D She liked her cake very much... and I am glad she did! 
Oh my goodness... I was just gonna say "Have a great middle-of-the-week day"... but it's only Tuesday! AH! I am getting ahead of myself! :)
Anyways, have a great night!!

Taylor Kay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor, what a darling cake! You are getting so good. Love you, Gramma