Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - Day 27

Remember this unfinished headband? 
Well, I finished it this morning! :) 
HAHA! It's funny looking at these two pictures because not much has changed with my face or hair. Except the color. HA! Tho the first picture was only taken about a month ago. :)
 I think the beads definitely add a lot to this headband. I was debating for a while just to leave it without the beads... I am glad I changed my mind.
This will make a very good Christmas present, yes? I am thinking it will... but who to give it to... hmmm... ? I'll figure something out! :)
In case you are wondering, and if you read yesterdays post, these are the beads I was stringing at Knit-Night last night. Hehe! Didn't expect to get them all put on the headband so fast, but whatever! 
Hope you have a wonderful middle-of-the-week day! :)

Taylor Kay

3 comments:

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

Turned out great, Tay!

Love ya!
Mom

Judith said...

Tay, you did a great job! I am so proud of your work.

miss~nance said...

WOW what a beautiful headband.

I'm a fellow blogtoberfest participant and first timer to your blog. Still trying to get to all of the blogs. Great way to find new blogs. Would love you to visit mine http://missnance.blogspot.com/

I have giveaway up - comment on any post- the more posts you comment on the more entries you get.

Blessings

Gail