Sunday, October 3, 2010

What's On YOUR Needles? - Day 3

What's On Your Knitting Needles Today?
I have been real into knitting dishcloths lately. I found an amazing site that has a TON of patterns for really cool dishcloths and placemats and oven hangings. 
Here is the link to her blog: Rachel's Knitting Corner

I started this particular dishcloth while I was babysitting. Nothing better than putting the child down for a nap, sitting in a rocking chair, listening to oldies love songs, and knitting! :) Makes me feel so much older!!! HA!

Can you see what it says? I can, but maybe it's only obvious to me because I already know what it's SUPPOSED to say. Anyways, in case you can't see, it says FRIENDS! :) Isn't that cute? I will post this again when it is finished! 
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend!
GO PACKERS!!! :)
Taylor Kay


2 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Taylor!
Your knitting is coming along really well, and it's easy to see the "friends" in the design. Beautiful!
Looks like the Packers squeeked one out today! I'm sure you're tickled!
Hope you have a great week, kiddo.
xoxo
Donna

Createology said...

I love your pink knitting. I don't think I have ever seen a word knitted into a piece. How unique. Happy knitting...