Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just A Little Excited! - Day 17

 Cake Class Preparation!!!
WOOT! My cake decorating class is meeting again tomorrow night, and we are decorating cupcakes!!! :D I am so excited! We are also going to learn how to make some simple flowers and stuff... YES!!! ... I'm just a little excited. :)

Tomorrow is also my friend's birthday, so I made her a cake with the cake mix I had left from the cupcakes. :) The frosting is light purple. After my class tomorrow, I am going to decorate it with something that I learned. SHOULD BE FUN!!! :D
By the way, my church's fundraiser this weekend went GREAT!!! We broke gyro-selling records! YEAH!!! It was a lot of fun! Already can't wait for next year! :)

Hope you had an awesome weekend!!!

Taylor Kay

1 comment:

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Now I want cake.

Happy Blogtoberfest! I am on a mission to comment and follow all the blogs in Blogtoberfest! Maybe you could comment and follow me as well! Cheers!